Would you like to present at our next conference?
The 14th Annual Northern Colorado Writers Conference is May 3 & 4, 2019, Fort Collins Marriott.
All types of fiction
Creative nonfiction (memoir, essays, magazine writing)
The business of writing:
Query letters, proposals, synopses
Publishing industry and the various options
Got something else unique you'd like to pitch? We'd love to hear it.
Please send a detailed proposal that includes the following:
- Session title
- Lecture or workshop?
- Session description
- Session objective
- Session outline
- Required presentation needs (projector/screen, whiteboard, etc)
- If applicable, include links to any previous presentations and 3-5 references
- Bio, headshot, and contact information
Our goal is to create a well-rounded conference of high-quality content that aims to educate, encourage, and inspire writers of all levels and genres. We will respond to your proposal by September 30.
What we provide for conference presenters:
- Conference registration fee, includes all sessions and meals
- Presenter Dinner on Thursday before the conference
- Presenter Dinner on Saturday after the conference
- Lodging (out of town presenters)
- Transportation from/to DIA
- Space in our Conference Bookstore
- Marketing opportunities
- Airfare (keynote speakers, agents, and editors only)
- Pages in our conference program for bio, promotional page, and session handouts