Northern Colorado Writers is here to help you stay connected and informed. Join today and receive great benefits and an opportunity to be part of a writing community tuned in to the needs of writers in our area. The goal of this organization is to support and encourage writers of all levels and genres through classes, events and resources.
Professional Membership: $125/year
- 3 half-page ads in The Write Stuff Newsletter promoting your work or services
- Brief news item featured on the NCW home page that can be changed once per month
- One 30-minute consultation with Kerrie Flanagan
- 4 Guest Blog posts on The Writing Bug (posts are promoted on Twitter and Facebook)
- 1 Featured Member event per year which will promote you and your work
- All the benefits of Standard Membership
Standard Membership: $85/year or $150/two years (saves $20)
- Discounted attendance to the Northern Colorado Writers Conference
- Free subscription to The Write Stuff Newsletter that includes market information, upcoming events, book reviews, short fiction/non-fiction pieces by members and informative writing articles
- Special member prices at all events, classes, workshops and lectures
- Free monthly coffee and FAC meetings
- Access to NCW Yahoo Group Free profile page on the NCW website where you can post a bio, credentials and a link to your website
- A chance to connect with other writers in Northern Colorado
- Access to Critique Groups
- Invitation to the annual NCW retreat
Student Rate. NCW has a membership rate of just $45 for full-time High School and College Students with all the same benefits.
*This link won't work if you are using a tablet, like an iPad*
The Monthly Write Stuff Newsletter
The newsletter covers topics relevant to today's writer, market and contest updates, upcoming writing events, booksignings, members successes and helpful links. Click here for a sample
Monthly Coffees and FAC's These free events are open to members only.These informal gatherings are a time to discuss writing related problems, concerns, celebrations.